Wednesday, December 9, 2009

BN Strike Gold - Self-Tanning Lotion With Bronzer


Lucky you! You've struck gold right at home. This luxurious sunless tanning lotion is a real treasure that will give you a perfect tan, thanks to a touch of instant sheer color that lets you see where you've applied it. Plus it has the ingredients used by all the best spas in their sunless tanning treatments, like vitamin E to help moisturize skin, and natural fruit acids to smooth skin and make your new tan last longer. So what's it like to be rich and beautiful?
  • Features just a hint of bronzer for easy, even application
  • Enriched with vitamin E and natural fruit acids to smooth, moisturize and enhance the length of the tan
  • Light, beachy, coconut-orange-floral fragrance
  • Size: 6 fl oz/177 mL
  • Brand New
Retail price of USD15, selling at S$10 only.

3 comments:

  1. i was just browsing along and came upon your blog. just wanted to say good blog and this article really helped me.
    sunless tanning lotion

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am happy to find this post very useful for me, as it contains lot of information. I always prefer to read the quality content and this thing I found in you post. Thanks for sharing.
    buy best sunless tanning lotion

    ReplyDelete
  3. Interesting and amazing how your post is! It Is Useful and helpful for me That I like it very much, and I am looking forward to Hearing from your next..
    sun laboratories

    ReplyDelete